Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exciting News From Elliott Yamin! E's New Message to Fans!

Great News for Elliott Yamin Fans! Elliott just posted a new message with the latest E news! 'KEEPING YOU IN THE LOOP - Current mood: determined 'Hey everybody! I just wanted to drop in and say Hi! I hope the new year has been good to ya'll! It's been quite busy for me! Still creating my album, and working as hard as ever to get it finished! I just wanted to let ya'll know that on January 21, 8/7 central (I think), the TV Guide channel will start to run an exclusive interview I did w/them while grinding out a few songs in the studio....and before we digitally release my first song, I want to give all of my friends on myspace the opportunity to hear it first!...stay tuned for details on how soon that's going to be!....also, on Tuesday of next week, there should be some more news that I know a lot of ya'll have been anticipating for sooooo long! So hang in there folks! can't thank ya'll enough for your love and support! God Bless!''
Thanks so much, Elliott! Stokin Awesome! We are so excited! We luv you and we can't wait! Elliott's version of
'I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know' is extraordinary!