Monday, December 18, 2006

Is a Deal on the Horizon for Elliott Yamin? A Happy Holiday Indeed!

As I enjoyed Elliott Yamin's soulful new classic single, 'This Christmas'.. Wonderful news greeted my eyes upon seeing today's Richmond Times- Dispatch.. Could Elliott Yamin have a recording deal on the horizon? What an exciting holiday, indeed! The article reads: 'Claudette Yamin.. brought autographed photographs of her son, Elliott Yamin of "American Idol" fame..Claudette Yamin..said her son planned to attend a White House holiday celebration this week before making an announcement about a recording deal next week.' OMG! I'm soo excited! Congratulations, Elliott! I can't wait to hear all the fantastic news! You made my day, week, month, year and holiday season! Go Elliott! We love you! I gotta watch Elliott's terrific 'This Christmas' video again!