Monday, December 25, 2006

Elliott Yamin's 'A Song For You': Most Moving Idol Performance

Kevin D. Thompson of the Palm Beach Post reviews the year in television and rates Elliott Yamin's 'A Song For You' as the 'Most moving American Idol performance: Elliott Yamin crooning Donnie Hathaway's A Song for You to perfection. My goosebumps haven't gone away yet.' Absolutely! Couldn't agree more! Virtuoso performance! I was cryin with Paula with my hands in the air in reverence to Elliott and Donny when E sang A Song For You..it was masterful! My man was out of town and missed it, so I was home alone and it was very emotional..(we usually watched and voted for E together)..when he called I said omg! wait till u see E! and when he returned a few days later I got to relive it all over again..and my man and I were both blown away..a very special moment, song, performance..simply magical! We love you, Elliott! Your soulful vibrance breathes new life to music and moves us to the very core of our being. Beautiful!