Thursday, December 07, 2006

Elliott Yamin Shines in New Single and Wonderful Behind-the-Scenes Video: 'This Christmas'

A remarkable, joyous day for E fans.. Elliott Yamin has a long awaited new single, a stellar version of Donny Hathaway's classic, 'This Christmas' and Elliott just posted a terrific new behind-the-scenes video of E in the studio recording. The video was especially soulful..I really loved it! Thank you Elliott--it's well worth the wait. A fine, tremendous treat! Another amazing performance! What a wonderful, reverent tribute to Donny Hathaway! I'm sure he is smiling down..you shine ever so brightly and do him so very proud, Elliott. Thank you. You can check out and listen to Elliott's new single and watch the marvelous behind-the-scenes 'This Christmas' video at Elliott's myspace page, www.myspace.com/elliottyamin. You can also hear Elliott's single at aol.com and etrainstation.com. Elliott's new version of 'This Christmas' will be available at aol and iTunes. I can't wait! The perfect gift for everyone I know and love for the holidays! Now I can't wait for Elliott's album which is due out on February 14th, and Elliott's concert tour in 2007! Elliott is simply amazing live and in person..it will without a doubt be quite a remarkable performance. I am looking forward to it! Elliott just unveiled his new music, behind-the-scenes video and new look on Extra and Elliott will be featured in a new upcoming issue of People magazine which should be fantastic! Did I mention he's gorgeous?
Oh, Elliott..it's so very exciting! Thank you so much! I just watched the video for 'This Christmas' seven times in a row (I'm going to watch it again!) and I can't stop listening to your wonderful music! Magnificent! Made my whole day, night, week, year! The single and the video are Outstanding! Inspired. I loved it! Loved the vocal, the arrangement, the band--so soulful! Excellent! The single and video are really fantastic! Many fine congratulations! Wishing you all the best..you deserve it! We are so excited and happy for you! Sending much love and aloha to you and your family and loved ones..Happy holidays! Peace. Love. Happiness. It's a Beautiful, Beautiful Thing.