Thursday, November 30, 2006

Great News From Elliott Yamin! Congratulations! Elliott Signs!

Great News From Elliott Yamin! Congratulations! Elliott Signs! Elliott just posted a blog with the great news on his myspace page: 'Hey everybody! I just posted a brand new blog for the 1st time ever! I'm sooooo proud of myself!...be sure and check it out.. Exciting news and updates! Please read the following to find out what I've been up to! Current mood: excited.. 'Hey everybody! Just want to update you guys on few exciting things. First off, I want to express my gratitude to all of you devoted and beloved fans for your continuous support and patience! Well it's official...I just signed my publishing deal with Sony and I am going to release my first holiday song on AOL which comes out next week. The song is a cover of Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas", which has been a classic staple during the holiday season for years. I can't wait for ya'll to hear it, and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! I also want apologize to anyone who may have been expecting to see me on the ABC Disney Christmas Special. Right now my main focus is to write and record as much material as possible to prepare for my upcoming album...and time is of the essence! Which segues us into the following: I have been working diligently and tirelessly in the studio. I hooked up w/some great writers in Nashville a couple of weeks ago and I'm currently in Atlanta this week writing/recording w/some extremely talented producers! Please stay tuned for a sneak peak and first listen of some new material of mine as well as videos of myself up close and personal in the studio! Bare with me as I am just starting to become myspace savvy and learning more about how to keep in touch w/everybody using this incredible networking machine! Have a wonderful holiday season and may God bless you all!'
Oh Elliott! I'm soo Excited!! Congratulations! I can't wait! I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep and had to wake up and check things out! I had a sixth sense! THUD!! Oh, baby, now I gotta update da blog! Soo Excited for ya! Soo wayy cool! Stokin Awesome! Thanks so much for the exciting news! I'll get it posted as soon as I can to spread da word! Go Elliott! We love you soo much! You are the Man!! Yeah! Outstanding! Boy, you knock me out! Thud! Take it easy and have a great one! Can't wait for 'This Christmas' and everything else! Groovin! u r da best!! Much luv and aloha, I Believe In My Soul!
http://ibelieveinmysoul.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/ibelieveinmysoul