Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sing Like Yamin It! Oh Yeah! Can't Wait for Elliott Yamin's debut CD!

Sing Like Yamin It! As we anxiously await Elliott Yamin's debut CD on March 20 (available for pre-order at Amazon) and his new single, 'Movin' On' this week on iTunes, Obliquity writes, 'At last, the American Idol Season 5 album I’ve been waiting for. The above is a sneak-peak at the album cover for Elliott Yamin’s eponymous debut CD (released on Hickory/Sony/ATV). It’s scheduled to drop on March 20, 2007. The first single, “Movin’ On”, is set to hit radio and digital retail on February 13th–just in time for your favorite (soon-to-be-ex?) Valentine. It’s a terrific slice of percolating R&B with an infectious layered chorus. A thirty second teaser of the song has been floating around the internets for a few days now. If you liked any of Elliott’s performances on AI, I think you’ll find he’s stayed true to his niche and style. The album is chock-full of potential hits, superb writing and first-rate production. Look for his music to have a major impact on Urban & R&B radio. It goes without saying that Mr. Yamin was my pick to win the competition last year. After being teased with a terrific Christmas single (a cover of Donny Hathaway’s “This Christmas”), I’m glad it won’t be long for another Yamin fix. Apparently, I’m not the only one waiting with baited breath. The album is already #37 (as of this writing) on pre-order at Amazon.com. Let’s go Yaminions! Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t point out the obvious. Elliott Yamin is freaking HOT!' Right on! I couldn't have said it better myself. Go Elliott! Can't wait for all your wonderful music! It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner

Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner