Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Shout Out From Elliott Yamin! E Thanks His Fans!

Elliott Yamin Official i-Squad™ Banner
'THANK YOU! Current mood: happy
Hey everybody!.....I hope all is well w/ you guys! So, as you may be aware, my album is slated to drop on March 20th and I can't begin to describe how excited my team and I are about the project! I've been writing and recording w/some of the most talented people on the planet and I can't wait to share it w/ya'll! ! Boy, am I one lucky guy!...I truly have the most supportive, articulate, intelligent fans in the entire world!....on a daily basis, I get countless emails from Yaminions and from E-Trainers alike...as well as fans from Thailand, UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and from all over our great country! Thank you to all you folks @the Yaminion site for starting up that website and providing a forum for not only fans of mine, but fans of life and music, to meet, discuss and share ideas and opinions every day since the show started!...your support has been the most inspiring tool for me to use when I put the pen to the pad and create! And how about Brandon and all my peeps over @The E-Train Station!? Thank ya'll for all of your devoted love and support, letters, pictures, gifts,etc! Yaminions and ETrainers have also both been instrumental in supporting me in raising money to find a cure for diabetes! God Bless you for that! We've been teaming up w/the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to raise as much money as we possibly can to use towards research and education!...Let's keep it up and never stop!.....well, I just had a really cool photo shoot w/Nick Spanos for pics for my album and head shots...and they came out great!....and the pics you guys have sent in for the forthcoming single "Movin On" are awesome!....so in a couple of weeks we are going to cut 3 songs here @the studio, live for the AT&T Blue Room.....I'll definitely let everybody know when that will be available on at&tblueroom.com....also, coming soon, we will be listing all of the upcoming appearances I will be making so ya'll can tune in!....I just wanted to drop in and say hi and shout everybody out! I sincerely thank all of ya'll from the bottom of my heart!'
Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner