Friday, February 02, 2007

Elliott Yamin Shines in his new single, 'Movin' On'

Elliott Yamin's new debut album is about to drop March 20, and his new single, 'Movin' On' is due out in just a few days on February 13. We've heard a tantalizing snippet of Elliott Yamin's new single, 'Movin' On'...and it's simply amazing! As Idolicious reports, 'Elliott Yamin has a song for you. Elliott Yamin has a 30-second clip of a new song floating around the Internet. It’s called “Movin’ On,” and I have to say, it sounds really excellent. Very neo-soul, like John Legend, whom I adore. I hope it sells well, but I think the most important thing is that Elliott has creative control and puts out the type of album he wants…and, of course, that his fans are pleased. When compared to the treacle of “Dream Myself Awake,” it’s enough to make this Taylor fan wish that Taylor hadn’t won, and had gotten the Hickory deal instead.'

Oh, Elliott! Wow! That Single! You continue to amaze me, Elliott! I'm just Blown Away! So Excited! Oh, man! 'Movin' On' is really Incredible! Fantastic single! Very Soulful! Bluesy! With that Groovin Soulful Funkin sound..I Love it! Magnificent! Kinda reminds me of old school Stevie Wonder with a little early Michael flava with a modern twist..very HOT! Absolutely LOVED the vocal! Soo soulful and masterful! ..and the harmony and soulful groovin bass line and organ got it goin on! Oh yeah! Very fine! Now that's what I'm talkin bout! Outstanding! Thud! Can't wait for the release! Just a few days!!! I can't believe it!! We luv u so much! Shine on, Elliott..sending much luv and aloha.. (and I gotta give a shout out and much gratitude to Pete! u got it goin on! thanks! u rock!) Join Elliott's Street Team!
Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner
Elliott Yamin Official i-Squad™ Banner