Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh My! Please Tell Me This Is The Album Cover For Elliott Yamin's New Debut CD! Thud!

Wow! This is a Truly Incredible Image. Stunning! Takes your breath away. The eyes look into your very Soul. It's Mesmerizing, Beautiful and very, very Hot. Oh Elliott! The image is Exquisite! Thud! Beautiful! Quite Exceptional! This Would Make a Terrific Album Cover. Please Tell Me This Is The Album Cover Artwork For Elliott Yamin's New Debut CD! Thud! I Think I Just Died And Went To Heaven! Please Don't Wake Me Up From My E-Dreams! It's Gorgeous! Very Sexy. Whoa Nellie! You definitely made my whole day, nite, week, year!! Outstanding! Boy you knock me out! Soulful, very fine..hot, Bluesy, yet classy, Stylish, Sophisticated with a little 'old school' R&B Jazz flavor..and man you look hot in that jacket! oh yeah! Sendin you much E luv..we're soo excited about the record.. the New Single on February 13, your much anticipated Debut Album on CD in stores March 20, and of course the upcoming Spring-Summer Concert Tour! Many fine congratulations! Go Elliott! We can't wait to see you Shine.. and we can't wait to Listen, Experience, Savor and Enjoy the sheer thrill of your real soulful, gritty, raw R & B kind of sound. We can't get enough of your remarkable bluesy, jazzy, soulful grooves.

..from E-Train: 'I can't breathe. He's just too fine!!'