Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wow! The earth moved when I saw Elliott Yamin's album cover! Thud! Hot new preview of Elliott's 'Movin' On' single!

Tuesday, Feb 6 2007 4:07P..and the earth moved..when I looked at this. OMG!! ELLIOTT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! OMG! OMG! ELLIOTT, THE COLOR ALBUM PORTRAIT ON AMAZON IS GORGEOUS!! OMG! BEAUTIFUL!! WOW!! Where were u hiding that, man..I was screaming I was so blown away when I saw it!! I was like OMG!!! THUD!! Oh Yeah!! A Beauty!! And the Beautiful blue eyes capturing your blue eyed soul and our hearts! swoon! call da dr baby! get me some ice! hot!!
Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner
omg! I thought I was gonna need a stretcher it was so damn gorgeous! man! WOW!! man! whatta tease..omg! i gotta take 3 deep breaths to recover from that beautiful surprise..u wanted to surprise us didn't u..oh man! OMG!!! call the paramedic and bring da smelling salts cuz all da ladies are fainting it's so gorgeous! man, I can't believe you were just hiding that beautiful shot and then u sprung it on us..like whoa nellie!! I was seriously screaming OMG! it was so awesome! I thought u were singin Donny's Hathaway's 'I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know' again cuz I was soo blown away tryin ta catch my breath!! Thudding very hard here and screaming with delight!! It's a stunner.. A knockout.. Takes your breath away.. oh man, just absolutely breathtaking! I wanna cry tears of emotion it's so expressive and beautiful. It's incredible! LOVE it, love it, everything, it's just perfect! Absolutely mesmerizing!! The eyes are incredible! Love the hair, love the face (of course! lol), love the beautiful blue background to bring out your beautiful blue eyes and that simple classic black suit..absolutely stunning! Elliott Yamin's new debut album is due March 20, you can pre-order now at Amazon.. Elliott's new single, 'Movin' On' drops Tuesday, Feb 13 on iTunes. Here's a sneak peak.. Movin' On

Elliott Yamin Member-Submitted i-Squad™ Banner
Thank you! Thank you! It's a beautiful, beautiful thing. Beyond words. You never disappoint. We are so happy and excited. I love that beautiful pic..a beauty! The image is a work of art. I Believe.. I really hope you record 'I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know', Elliott. It was phenomenal! You do Donny Hathaway so proud! A Song For You